Перейти к содержанию

The Fall Harvest 12.05.2023

Caramel

Рекомендуемые сообщения

d5b71d01198b3a0b67f56e98fad03cfb.png

Dear friends, by popular demand, we hasten to inform you that from Friday, 05/12/2023, everyone's favorite event will be launched: The Fall Harvest (or, in other words, "Pumpkins")

Gardener Fordson's Magic Pumpkin Seeds are loved by everyone. Due to his good-natured and outgoing nature, Fordson happily distributes his enchanted seeds to the people of ElmoreAden.

But the unthinkable happened. The seeds, which were grown with such love and care, were infused with evil. Unbeknownst to the gardener, an allotment was planted in the land known as the Execution Grounds, where he, knowing the history of these haunting places, never set foot, leaving the allotment alone with evil. The seeds germinated and sprouted, absorbing the anger and despair of the spirits of all the dead in this unpleasant location, and when they finally ripened, they tore their roots out of the ground and disappeared. And, like any evil that seeks to take over the whole world, they found other Fordson shoots and pollinated them. Therefore, now all Fordson seeds are marked with evil.

Since Fordson cannot destroy his own seeds himself, he sent Buzz the Cat to all major cities to offer to destroy these seedlings to anyone who is not afraid to grow them. He hopes that the rewards generated from the destroyed pumpkins will be enough to pay for the infrequent problems from vicious shoots.

Please help Fordson fight destructive plants!

Nectar Nectar, Event.jpg can be obtained by destroying monsters around your level. After that, you can exchange it with Buzz the Cat for enchanted seeds (enchanted seeds) and grow your own personal magic pumpkin. After the seed is planted, the sprout must be watered with nectar in order for it to grow. Next, you need to break the grown pumpkin to get your prize! If you hit the pumpkin before it has grown, it will begin to wilt, so be careful. Keep in mind that the magic pumpkin will disappear fairly quickly, so don't hesitate to smash it.

Pumpkins can grow into the following varieties: Low Quality Squash, High Quality Squash, or King Squash. Large Squash Seeds can be crafted into two types of pumpkins: Large Squash or Emperor Squash! Note that the pumpkin cannot be broken with conventional weapons. You must use the special weapon Chrono Darbuka.jpg"Chronicle souvenir". To smash the big pumpkins to extinction, you will need a lot of helpers. The weapon Chrono Darbuka.jpg"Chrono Darbuka" can be exchanged with Buzz the Cat for nectar.

Event items:

Name Description
Squash Seed.jpg Squash Seed Used to spawn young squash
Large Squash Seed.jpg Large Squash Seed Used to spawn large young squash
Cloned Squash Seed.jpg Cloned Squash Seed Used to spawn young squash. Item cannot be exchanged or dropped
Cloned Large Squash Seed.jpg Cloned Large Squash Seed Used to spawn large young squash. Item cannot be exchanged or dropped
Nectar, Event.jpg Nectar Use to trade with Buzz the Cat for seeds or to grow a pumpkin
Chrono Darbuka.jpg Chrono Darbuka Chronicle IV Souvenir!!! Used to break pumpkins

For killing pumpkins, you can get the following prizes:

Etc scroll of enchant weapon i04 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade)

Etc scroll of enchant armor i04 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (A-grade)

Etc scroll of enchant weapon i03 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B-grade)

Etc scroll of enchant armor i03 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (B-grade)

Etc scroll of enchant weapon i02 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (C-grade)

Etc scroll of enchant armor i02 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (C-grade)

Etc scroll of enchant weapon i01 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D-grade)

Etc scroll of enchant armor i01 0.jpg Scroll: Enchant Armor (D-grade)

Accessory golden skeleton circlet i02 0.jpg Silver skeleton circlet

G co ninja hair 0.jpg Ninja hair accesory

Accessory magician cap2 i00 0.jpg Refined Wizard Hat

Armor t02 b i00 0.jpg Squeaking Shoes

Etc reagent white i00 0.jpg Greater Healing Potion

Br cash adv swift attack potion i00 0.jpg Greater Haste Potion

Etc potion of acumen3 i00 0.jpg Greater Magic Haste Potion

Etc soul stone i00 0.jpg Soul Crystall (all colors) 11

Etc soul stone i00 0.jpg Soul Crystall (all colors)12

Etc recipe red i00 0.jpg Recipe: Doom Helmet (60%)

Etc recipe red i00 0.jpg Recipe: Blue Wolf Helmet (60%)

Accessory earring of orfen i00 0.jpg Orfen's Earring

58f2cb16efc35a62514025e489507b8c.png Mount Lind Rider

Nectar, Event.jpg Nectar will drop from monsters until May 31, 2023. Buzz the Cat will be in the game until June 5.

Happy hunting and good harvest!

• Создать...